- Koninklijke Bibliotheek (1618-1995) – newspaper collection
- Netherlands Centre for Family History – Note: Website is in Dutch
- Stadsarchief Rotterdam contains church books from 1573-1811 and parts of the civil register from 1811-1950.
- Trace Your Dutch Roots contains a wealth of information on Dutch research, a newsletter, and links to a variety of websites.
- Wie Was Wie — “Who Was Who”
- Features millions of records including civil registrations, population registers, church records, statements of succession, and sea voyager registers of the Dutch East India Company.