There are a number of useful how-to books in all of our libraries. The following are only a few that patrons have found useful.
- The Handybook for Genealogists. By Everton. HR 929.1 EVE
- Tracing your ancestry: A Step-by-Step Guide to Researching Your Family History. By Helmbold. 929.1 HEL
- Who Do You Think You Are?: The Essential Guide to Tracing Your Family History. By Smolenyak. 929.1072 SMO
- Hidden Sources: Family History in Unlikely Places. By Pfeiffer. HR 929.1 PFE
- Tracing your Family History… By. Hull. 929.1072 HUK
- How to Do Everything Genealogy. By Morgan. 929.1 MOR
- Roots for Kids: A Genealogy Guide for Young People. By Beller. HR 929.1 BEL