W.H. Stanton Memorial Library
Check back often to search the PINES catalog for newly added items.
New Books At W.H. Stanton Memorial Library
Amenities | Services | Resources
Free public computer access / Free WiFi / Self-Checkout Kiosks / Touch Screen Online Catalogs / Quiet Study Rooms / Large Meeting Room / Children’s Area / Assistive Technology / AWE Early Literacy Station Computers – Ages 2-8 / Family Restroom / Wireless Printing / Copying / Scanning / Faxing / Regular & Large Print Materials / Digital Resources / Children’s Garden / Free Programs & Events
Click here to fill out our meeting room application.
As part of the Azalea Regional Library System, the W.H. Stanton Memorial Library is able to offer patrons with a valid PINES library card free access to:
- A robust collection of print & digital resources and services.
- Tutor.com: Individualized academic and career support in both English and Spanish languages.
- Public computers and AWE early literacy station computers for children.
- GALILEO’s online offerings which include: eRead Kids; Novelist; Gale Legal Forms Library; MANGO Languages; Job and Career Accelerator; Ancestry Library Edition; Heritage Quest; Consumer Reports; and many more.
- eBooks, audio books, and digital magazines for all ages via OverDrive, Freading, and Sebco Books.
Free park and museum passes are also available for check out, thanks to a partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS). More information about all of the partnership offerings, visit their partnerships page.
The W.H. Stanton Memorial Library is conveniently located in the City of Social Circle, open to the public seven days per week, and has a dedicated and well-trained staff ready to assist the community. Come visit us today!