Monroe-Walton County Library
Check back often to search the PINES catalog for newly added items.
New Books At Monroe-Walton County Library
Amenities | Services | Resources
Free public computer access / Free WiFi / Quiet Study Room / Large Meeting Room / Children’s Area / Assistive Technology / AWE Early Literacy Station Computers – Ages 2-8 / Wireless Printing / Copying / Scanning / Faxing / Proctoring / Regular & Large Print Materials / Digital Resources / Historical Collection / Microfilm Reader / Free Programs & Events / Friends of the Monroe-Walton County Library Book Sale Room
As part of the Azalea Regional Library System, the Monroe-Walton County Library is able to offer patrons with a valid PINES library card free access to:
- A robust collection of print and digital resources and services.
- Tutor.com: Individualized academic and career support in both English and Spanish languages.
- Public computers and AWE early literacy station computers for children.
- GALILEO’s online offerings which include: eRead Kids; Novelist; Gale Legal Forms Library; MANGO Languages; Job and Career Accelerator; Ancestry Library Edition; Tumble Book Library; Heritage Quest; Consumer Reports; and many more.
- eBooks, audio books, and digital magazines for all ages via OverDrive, Freading, and Sebco Books.
Free park and museum passes are also available for check out, thanks to a partnership with the Georgia Public Library Service (GPLS). More information about all of the partnership offerings, visit their partnerships page.
The Monroe-Walton County Library is conveniently located in the City of Monroe, open to the public seven days per week, and has a dedicated and well-trained staff ready to assist the community. Come visit us today!