MCCSS Student PLAY Card
MCCSS Student PLAY Card
MCCSS Student PLAY Program
PINES Library Access for Youth (PLAY)
The PLAY program is currently available to Morgan County Charter School System students.
Welcome to the Student PLAY Program!
The PINES Library Access for Youth (PLAY) program gives students free access to public library materials and online resources to help them succeed in school and beyond. Morgan County Library (a unit of Azalea Regional Library System) partners with MCCSS to provide the PLAY program to students of all ages.
- Get a free public library account based on your student number.
- Check out five (5) physical items with no overdue fines and two (2) renewals, use public computers, and access online resources for free.
- Achieve academic success inside and outside of the classroom.
- Connect to Tutor.com for homework help, learning tools, college prep, and career readiness.
How does the Student PLAY program work?
PLAY accounts give MCCSS students free access to Morgan County Library resources and services. Students also have access to over 11 million items through the PINES lending network.
- Students use their student number just like a regular PINES library card.
- The program is free and access to public library resources and services is free.
- There are no overdue fines. NOTE: Fees will apply for lost or damaged materials.
PINES creates a statewide “borderless library” that provides equal access to information for all Georgians. To learn more about the value and benefit of PINES, click here.
What Morgan County Library resources are available?
Use your PLAY account at the library or online!
Access online resources anytime from anywhere including e-Books and e-Audio via OverDrive and the Libby App, GALILEO databases, and more.
Connect to Tutor.com for free tutoring, homework help, literacy tools, research databases, college prep, and more.
Borrow books and materials from the library including audiobooks, CDs, and DVDs.
- Visit the Morgan County Library
Check out five (5) physical items, use library computers, and free wireless internet.
How can I learn more?
Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
What is PINES?
PINES (Public Information Network for Electronic Services) is the statewide network of public library systems serving 300 public libraries across the state of Georgia. PINES gives you access to more than 11 million books and materials plus online resources.
With your PLAY account, you can borrow items from PINES partner libraries and have them delivered to the Morgan County Library for free. You can also check out and return items in person at any PINES participating library throughout the state of Georgia.
Contact the Morgan County Library with any questions.
Let’s PLAY Morgan!